Help with a Federal Agency

When you need an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have experienced unfair treatment from an agency of the federal government, my office may be able to get you the information you need or help resolve the problem. While I cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, my staff and I will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your question.

Residents of the State of Oklahoma can contact my office for assistance in dealing with federal agencies. Please call 405-231-4941 and a member of my staff will assist you.

To download the Privacy Release, please CLICK HERE.